Tuesday, June 22, 2010

GUYS- don't like girls with short hair??

I had long hair, past my waist, and I decided to cut it short and have been getting shorter hair cuts; now my hair hardly touches my shoulders. I've come to find that most, if not all of the guys I've talked to have said "Oh well, I don't really like girls with short hair..."



what's the freakin deal? no one LIKED me when I had my hair almost down to the floor either.



Do all of you guys out there really have a thing against women with short hair, or are there some of you out there who really don't mind? It annoys the hell out of me that short hair is such a turn off.



GUYS- don't like girls with short hair??

that doesnt bother me...at all, really. as long as its clean on a regular basis its fine by me.



some guys are just shallow like that, or they may have never liked you and now they are just looking for a reason, or they are grasping for some exscuse to give you for why they dont because they dont really know why...if you like your hair short, dont change it. dont change yourself for a guy, or youll never be as happy as you could be together.



GUYS- don't like girls with short hair??

short hair isn't a turn off to all men, trust me.



GUYS- don't like girls with short hair??

My hair's short too, and like, they all say I should let it grow, and mine touches my shoulders... IDK I guess they like hair lol



GUYS- don't like girls with short hair??

Really depends what your face looks like in terms of how long your hair should be. I'd try out different styles and see which cut makes you look better. Maybe really long hair brought out something that short hair doesn't.



GUYS- don't like girls with short hair??

Although I prefer long hair, but short hair is really not a turn off for me.



Whatever be the case, it should be well groomed. Messy hair does not impress!



GUYS- don't like girls with short hair??

You been hanging around the same stupid crowd too long girl . Look elsewhere and I bet you find someone that loves short hair . I really like short hair on women .



GUYS- don't like girls with short hair??

Well I wouldnt say that I would never date a girl with short hair because I might.



Most guys actually prefer it long. I think the reason is because, Any girl can have short hair...thats easy. But long hair is more rare.



Personally I love long hair because it is sooooo beautiful.



GUYS- don't like girls with short hair??

Depending on how short you mean, it can make a woman look a little masculine, and of course that's a turn off for straight guys.



Generally, if it is a lot shorter than shoulder length, I avoid anything more than friendship.



Doesn't mean all guys feel that way though.



GUYS- don't like girls with short hair??

Honestly, as a guy, I have to say short hair really is a turn off. Once it gets to be at least mid back, girls really start to look attractive... Waist length or longer... it's more like wow!



But that's just from a superficial point of view... Personality %26amp; interests make a difference too. Strictly in terms of looks, longer hair is better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server