Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How should I cut my hair .. ?

I have armpit - length hair that's medium - dark brown, thick and wavy at the ends.



I'm looking for something other than layers, side - fringe and straighten your hair.



I'm looking for something a little anime - ish.



Something like this :



http://www.geocities.com/cardcaptors_dre...



The shortest I will go is shoulder - length.



PS. I have a heart/Oval - shaped face.



How should I cut my hair .. ?

use conair or whatever u like



How should I cut my hair .. ?

If you go to a hairstylist and show them the picture, they give you a haircut that looks like that. Or recommend something that will be almost like it and will go with your face, and not be too short. Something that you will like. When i get my hair done I always make sure that I ask them if it matches my face and all that, so that I don't make the wrong decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server