Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is it with girls cutting their hair short because their boyfriends are against it?

A while ago my girl friend cut her hair short because her boyfriend didn閳ユ獩 want her to do this, but she was the type of person that you閳ユ獓 expect things like that from her.



Recently, another girl I know wants to cut her hair short partially because her boyfriend won閳ユ獩 like it.



To the best of my knowledge, the second girl doesn閳ユ獩 know the first girl.



So what閳ユ獨 the deal with it? Is this some kind of a girl ritual that閳ユ獨 been missed on me?



What is it with girls cutting their hair short because their boyfriends are against it?

I'm not one to do that b/c me and my boyfriend both like long hair so i don't plan on cutting mine short anytime soon. that is just mean if girls cut their hair short just b/c their bf wont like it. if u want to cut it short then cut it short, but don't cut it short just b/c ur bf wont like it



What is it with girls cutting their hair short because their boyfriends are against it?

because their boy friends Tod thim not to so thay did if you tell a girls not to thay will

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server