Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is a good short cut for thick hair?

I have very thick, naturally curly/frizzy/wavy/ hair and I am wondering how I can cut it so it will look cute curly or straightened. What is a good cut for this without thinning it?



What is a good short cut for thick hair?

ok i have the sameeee type of hair and i mean i have crazyyyy thick hair and i was recently looking for a short cut so i went to adam broderick (really expensive salon) and asked them what kind of short cut i can get and they said that you shouldnt get it cut short because it will just want to poof out.. from experience this has happened to me DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR SHORTTT YOU WILL REGRET IT!! try putting in lots of layers and cutting it to about your shoulders.. also get it thinned underneath it helps!!!



hope this helpss!!!



What is a good short cut for thick hair?

I know what its like. DO NOT get your hair cut really short like ear length short because it will just poof out and you'll look really stupid no matter how pretty you are.(no offence)There is one way.....if you straighten it every morning that will help A LOT! Report It



What is a good short cut for thick hair?

I have the same type of hair and I get it cut short all the time. I have found that If I wash my hair every other day instead of everyday my hair come out straight and healthy. One of the worse things you can do to your hair is to pull all of the natural oil by using your shampoo too often. Report It



What is a good short cut for thick hair?

try cuting it unleveled!



What is a good short cut for thick hair?

My hair's the same way. Try layering it and have it cut a little above your shoulder.



What is a good short cut for thick hair?

I would cut it in layers framing your face and ask the salon for a good product you can use to straighten your hair without too much heat or else your hair will become unhealthy if you straighten it too much.



What is a good short cut for thick hair?

When people with naturally curly hair get it cut short (about shoulder length or shorter), their hair is a lot more straight due to the tention of the curls



What is a good short cut for thick hair?

The best haircut for thick hair like yours is for the length to be at your shoulders and many layers. After the cut, buy a special shampoo modified for your hairtype.( I recommend Pantene Pro-V or Garnier Frutis.) Also, buy a moisturizing conditioner of the same brand. The brands I recommend have vitamins and minerals that nurish dry hair. After washing your hair, apply a strong hold mouse to it. Smooth the mouse with both hands down your whole head and comb through your hair with a fine tooth comb. Blow dry on low and cold. Your hair should be silky smooth and under control.



What is a good short cut for thick hair?

Try a Buzz Cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server