Sunday, June 20, 2010

How can/do I fix my (NEW) short hair?

I have just got my hair cut short...like my avatar.....just above my shoulders, with layers. This is the first time I have ever had my hair this short and I don't know how to really fix it. I like it flipped out and stuff but I don't know the easiest and fastest way to do it...PLEASE HELP!!!



How can/do I fix my (NEW) short hair?

I've got the same cut...........(I think) What I do is when I get out of the shower I part it way over to one side, then turn my head upside down and put hair spray in it, let it dry, then take a 1 inch curling iron and flip it out on the ends! it's poofy and fun....I liket o wear it up too.....as you can tell by my avatar. That cute if you can wear it up with a big headband. especailly if you have bangs!



How can/do I fix my (NEW) short hair?

Tie it back in a high ponytail, clip it up with a cute clip, half ponytail...pigtails (?)



How can/do I fix my (NEW) short hair?

do a half up half down do its cute and if u give the the bottem more vollume it will hott!!



How can/do I fix my (NEW) short hair?

BLOW DRY IT.



How can/do I fix my (NEW) short hair?

easy easy just take a shower brush it moose it blowdrie it and then curl it 3 mins 5 tops



How can/do I fix my (NEW) short hair?

Use a blow dryer and a large barrel metal brush. You can dry your hair and style it all at the same time. It works great!



How can/do I fix my (NEW) short hair?

SCRUNCH girl SCRUNCH wash your hair and let it dry over night the next morning spritz it with water so your hair is just a bit moist put a bit of gell or mouse or both and scrunch by grabbing it and mooshing it toward your scalp it will give you that cute just out of bed look, but keep it neat dont go overboard.



How can/do I fix my (NEW) short hair?

Most of the time I have short hair. But like now I want it to grow out. When it was short. I would just let it go kinda which ever way it would fall.. Not alot you can do with short hair. Other than get the ends trimed so it dosent look shaggy. Thats why I want to let mine grow for a min. So I can pull it back or put it on top of my head. Or let it hang long.



Good Luck!!!



How can/do I fix my (NEW) short hair?

I would recommend everyone to use the new sunsilk shampoo..they've shampoos for all the hair types...Take a shower, blow dry and also if u have it use hair straightner to make it look nice....



How can/do I fix my (NEW) short hair?

When my hair is cut short, I enjoy playing and trying different styles. I use hair wax and Gels to get the fullness and love the way I can control my hair with simple hair spray too.



I like to turn up side down and brush the back of my hair down toward the floor. Then when I flip back up I pick and play with the top and bangs, it usually turns out great. I like being able to have a different style for my mood by using cute clips too.



How can/do I fix my (NEW) short hair?

just leave it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server