Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My 11yo daughter has very thin, long hair. It keeps tangling, it's awful. She doesn't want

She loves her long hair but it's a nightmare! Every night it takes me 1 hour (and a lot of pain for her) to detangle it, the next morning it's all tangled again. I've used lots of different products, nothing works! How can her hair go thicker? It wouldn't get so many tangles, Or is there some stuff that really detangles hair? Her hair is really thin. When the tangle is on inner hairs, I sometimes cut with a scissor!! But that's not a solution!!



My 11yo daughter has very thin, long hair. It keeps tangling, it's awful. She doesn't want to cut it short!

I have a lot of problems with my hair tangling. It is really thick though, so thicker hair wont help her, she'll just get bigger knots! What I have done is started using K-Pak detangler and I use A LOT of leave in conditioner under my hair, also K-Pak. At night you should braid her hair. That also prevents split ends and breakage.



My 11yo daughter has very thin, long hair. It keeps tangling, it's awful. She doesn't want to cut it short!

Agree, thicker hair does the same. Thanks for this answer, have a 12 yr old w/ same problem Report It



My 11yo daughter has very thin, long hair. It keeps tangling, it's awful. She doesn't want to cut it short!

My sister's hair is like that. The best thing to do for hair like that is to make it a different style. You can still have it long and add some fullness to it. Products that work for me are the following:Suave extra enhancing conditioner, mary K products, or Melaluka. If you have longer hair, you need to put more conditioner on than the regular person. It's best to blow-dry her hair right after she gets out of the shower, because if you dont, the hair will get harder to brush when you wake up the next day.



My 11yo daughter has very thin, long hair. It keeps tangling, it's awful. She doesn't want to cut it short!

Have you thought about going to a professional so they can treat the hair, and show you how to maintain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server