Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have oily hair. i wanted to cut it short. any funky styles for super short hair.?

i want to be able to wash, dry, brush and be done. any ideas.



I have oily hair. i wanted to cut it short. any funky styles for super short hair.?

Go Wynona Ryder or Halle Berry style.... that will suit oily hair as these styles would not require too much of bounce.... but do remember to check it on your yahoo avatar first... just select the right shape of face and then try the hair style which you like and see if it suits the face cut and if you like the look... there are some parlors/salons as well who show the look on the computer before really cutting it... do check these services out before going for a radical change, unless you are very brave (I am not ;) )... All the best!!!



I have oily hair. i wanted to cut it short. any funky styles for super short hair.?

spikes are pretty kool but i dk how about nose/cheek length



I have oily hair. i wanted to cut it short. any funky styles for super short hair.?

If you don't have a long forhead or a wide face, I would say go for a pixie. The thing to make sure of is that your hair won't be too oily to stand like is needed for a short do.



I have oily hair. i wanted to cut it short. any funky styles for super short hair.?

moose it,



I have oily hair. i wanted to cut it short. any funky styles for super short hair.?

get pantene pro v non oily shampoo and conditioner. BTW short hair on girls is UGLY!!!



I have oily hair. i wanted to cut it short. any funky styles for super short hair.?

just use shampoo or go to a hair stylist and ask anything to cure it y cut it unless u want to



I have oily hair. i wanted to cut it short. any funky styles for super short hair.?

BEST SHORT HAiRSTYLES iS TO FLiP iT OR MAYBE TO HAVE A HALLE BERRY STYLE...=]



I have oily hair. i wanted to cut it short. any funky styles for super short hair.?

if you cut it about at your jaw it would make for basically any easy style....ponytail, curled, a bun, messy styles, or even just down...



I have oily hair. i wanted to cut it short. any funky styles for super short hair.?

well, the shorter you go the less you can manipulate it. My hair is about 1 to 3 inches long on top, and very short otherwise....\



I sometimes fix it messy, sometimes smooth, sometimes slick, sometimes a mix of all the above.



at any rate, its quick and easy anyway I go with it. 3 minutes tops....and everyone likes it..lol least they say they do



I have oily hair. i wanted to cut it short. any funky styles for super short hair.?

I used to wash my hair and then condition all of my hair. It looked greasy by the end of the day. I then tried to shampoo twice, and then condition all of hair, and it was dry, then greasy at the roots. So my stylist told me that shampooing twice is soooooooo bad for hair, because it strips all the "natrual protectors" from your strands, causing more damage.....it was a gimic by the companies to get you to use and buy more product. Try just conditioning the bottom half of your hair, like maybe just the tips.....it was gross and felt wrong at first, but now...my hair never looks greasy, and it feels so much better. give that a shot, it don't take long for the transition. if you want short hair, maybe longer on top and kinda spikey in back....that's pretty cute if you like that look. mine's almost long enough to cut and donate 12" I'm gonna tell my stylist to do it and have fun! What ever she wants, whatever she thinks will look good on me. If your hair is long enough to cut 10" you might wanna look into the whole locks for love thing....it's a really good cause!



I have oily hair. i wanted to cut it short. any funky styles for super short hair.?

You could get a bob like Nicole Richie had at one point. Another short hair style thats really cute is a chunky layered bob :o) like Sienna Miller had, its short, layered, so you can just wash, dry it, gel, and you're good to go!



閳绢櫕mily



I have oily hair. i wanted to cut it short. any funky styles for super short hair.?

Try these sites:



http://www.ladies-haircut.com



They're mostly long-to-short makeovers,



And this site:



http://www.kunstenknipwerk.com



The pics take a few minutes to load, so be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server