Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have a problem i dont know if i should get my hair cut real short because it is to the middle of m

My hair was that long up until seventh grade. It was really hard to take care of when it was that long, especially when I had to dry it at the pool. It's been shoulder- or chin-length ever since I cut it. Believe me, it's a lot easier to maintain at this length.



I have a problem i dont know if i should get my hair cut real short because it is to the middle of my back?

Only if you donate the hair to LOCKS OF LOVE (they make wigs for kids with cancer) other HELL NO!!!



I have a problem i dont know if i should get my hair cut real short because it is to the middle of my back?

how can i tell cause you can't even make your own decision for personal things as such for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server